Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1434 times
Niklas
2020-04-01 09:50

How to prepare for Corona when you are out of home

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

The Corona virus is transmitted by touch. You can usually avoid touching other people. It is trickier to avoid touching surfaces that others have touched. Handles, doorknobs, screens, keyboards, buttons, switches, steering wheels, fuel hoses, mailboxes, etc.

Put exam gloves in your pockets, in the car, in your desk drawer and in bathrooms so they are at hand when you need them. They are cheap, very portable, and easy to use.

Also place packs of baby wipes everywhere and make sure to use them. Wipe gas hose handles or charge cable connectors, touch screens, shopping cart handles, and everything else before you touch them. Like exam gloves, baby wipes are cheap. Put a pack in the car glove compartment or trunk.

Corona won't be here forever, but let's minimize the risk of spreading it when it can be avoided. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2020-04-01 10:08

Are baby wipes disinfectant? The physical therapist office I go to had a bowl of single use packets of alcohol based disinfectant wipes. I took one packet. It was so convenient to use to wipe off my phone and headphones when I got home. I really want to buy some now.

Niklas
2020-04-01 10:57

I don't think so, more than being drenched in some kind of soap-solution. Not like alcogel (hand sanitizer).

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-04-01 10:58
Scroll to top
Annons: