Here are the tips:

1. keep writing - do not edit 

2. analyse your previous writing 

3. write about something easier 

4. complete other tasks 

5. think happy, think positive 

6. get up regularly 

7. complete a chore 

8. write for 10 minutes about something (unrelated to your thesis) 

9. take inspiration from others

Annons:
Niklas
2020-02-12 10:44

Nowadays, I am lucky in that I rarely have writer's block. Possibly because I can write about things I like. I have a few tips, though:

• Start writing whatever comes to mind . Don't mind if it's not the beginning of your text. Order isn't important when you start.

• Write down all headings and sub-headings that pop up in your head.

• If you have ideas of what will go into any part of your text, write about that. It doesn't have to be part of the final version.

• Are there lists of things you want to include? Write them down.

• Are there essential keywords, phrases or jargon that the reader has to understand to get the subject? Write all you know about them.

• Has anyone else written about your topic? What are their best thoughts? Are there any memorable quotes that you can borrow and elaborate on? (Don't forget to attribute them.)

• Do you have any thoughts of your own about the subject that you haven't seen elsewhere? Capture them while they are fresh in your mind.

• Write about why you want to write about this particular subject. Go back to this text when you get stuck. Being reminded of what drove you to it can get you back on track.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2020-02-12 12:46
Scroll to top
Annons: