Annons:
Tag: how-to
Read 1165 times
jordan
2019-06-13 01:23

How to move house efficiently!

The YouTube algorithm is something that often makes little sense, however sometimes it can bring some absolute gems of videos that you didn't know about.

For me, This video by Vloggers Rachel and Jun came up in my recommended feed, and it piqued my interest enough for me to give it a click.

Essentially, they are moving from their place in Japan for something a little bigger, and as such hire a moving company named Art Moving Center.

I'm not sure if this would be the case with all moving companies (even in Japan), but the attention to detail is staggering.

It does really seem that there is a box for everything, and the floors and walls are covered so that they are well protected from the many people and objects that are moved from the house to their truck. They even have specialized blankets for large electronics, such as televisions!

Honestly, I haven't seen anything like this before, and think it shows how much care should be put on moving your belongings from one place to another.

Have you moved house before in your lifetime? How did it go?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-06-14 16:16

Oh, I love it when people take pride in doing their job the best way they know and plan everything beforehand. That was very impressive and unlike any move I've seen. Ã…sa would probably do something like that if she could. She's a master packer. I have moved about four times in my life, but never with the Help of a moving company.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-06-17 22:16

It really did amaze me the first time I watched it through, especially the attention to detail!

When we moved a long time ago we didn't use a moving company, but I doubt those in the UK would be able to provide a service like this.

Niklas
2019-06-18 10:11

I think in our part of the world houses are too large and we have too many things to pay for a service like that.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2019-06-19 21:16

#3 That's true. Perhaps if there was a way to have everyone downsize it may be possible.

Niklas
2019-06-20 09:41

I think that will be one of the future trends. Both by necessity and because living space in popular areas is getting more expensive all the time and construction of new houses can't keep up with demand.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Â