Annons:
Tag:Β how-do
Read 1230 times
jordan
2019-04-03 00:12

How do I deal with a lack of things to do?

Today I can say I bring good news, as I have (finally) finished my final year project at University! A lot of work went into it, so I hope I get a mark I am pleased with.

However, this project has consumed a large amount of my time since LAST summer. There would rarely be a day where I wouldn't either work or think about working on it. While it is good that I now have free time, what tips do you have for continuing to make productive use out of it?

Annons:
Evelina
2019-04-03 09:02

Take some time to deep clean, organize and plan for the future, such as this summer or after you graduate, you can take time to be with friends or family, get more active by doing some form of exercise, and get errands done that you may have been pushing aside! 😊 Just some ideas!

Evelina
2019-04-03 09:03

I forgot to say congrats! I bet you did an amazing job! What was your topic on?

Emo
2019-04-03 09:22

Congratulations and I like the advices Evelina gave you.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Niklas
2019-04-03 11:27

Good job! I think you should cut your hair and beard, learn to walk again, see some daylight (start with one minute a day until the skin gets back to its healthy solid white color) and rebuild all lost relationships. πŸ˜‰

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-03 23:06

Lucky!! I still have a few weeks until mine is done😩 My advice is to enjoy this warm weather we are having by going on some walks or enjoying a drink at a beer garden!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β