Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1139 times
Leia
2019-01-26 00:26

How to care for jewellery

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

How to or how do you care for your jewellery? I thought I would share some of my favourite tips that keep them clean and organised:

Tangled jewellery got you fustrated? Simply just sprinkle some baby powered on it, it makes it so much easier to untangle knots, you won't be struggling anymore!

Keep losing your earrings? Use a button to keep things organised! Choose a button with two holes in it, poke your earrings through and secure by sliding on the back just like you'd do for your ear. This will keep your earrings in a pair and well as making them more visible and easier to find in your hectic jewellery collection. 

Did your favourite Jewellery rust up? Soak tin-foil in water, bring it to boil and baking soda. Dip your rusted jewellery into the pan and after a few minutes it will be sparkling clean! 

Please let me know if any of these tips worked for you or if you have any other jewellery care related tips you want to share!

Photo by Kyle Frederick on Unsplash

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2019-01-26 00:43

Awesome tips! How do you organize yours? Do you have a box or hanger, etc?

jordan
2019-01-27 18:39

Good tips! How does the baby powder one work though?

Leia
2019-01-28 19:49

#1 I have both! I keep the nice pieces that I have collected over the years safe in a box as they have more sentimental value and then I have a hanger on my desk for cheap everyday jewellery that I can throw on. 

#2 I guess it's like putting oil on a stuck ring, it changes the texture and seems to Help out! I don't know the science behind it.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-01-29 00:26

#3 Ah okay 🙂

Scroll to top
Annons: