Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1296 times
Leia
2019-01-10 23:06

How to be more confident in 2019

This video has definitely prepared me more this for this coming year!

It's going to be one of the most important years of my life as everything I do academically from now on will decide the outcoming grade of my bachelor's degree. When the pressure gets to you, it's easy to put yourself down so  I thought this would be a great video to promote self-love and appreciation.

Michelle got many of her ideas from inspirational books and podcasts, what things inspired you to be the best version of yourself?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Niklas
2019-01-11 10:35

Read Phil McGraw’s Life Strategies. It will give you a brunch of nature laws about human behavior that you do best adjusting to. Things like “people do what pays off”. If you don't like what they do, you must take away the reward. Or “you can’t change other people, only yourself”.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-01-11 14:19

My goal for 2019 is to become more confident through my fitness journey. Going back to the gym after 5 years of not lifting weights was daunting but after the first time that I went there, I already made a coupe gym friends! Now I am gaining more and more confidence by lifting heavy things and feeling strong not only in my body but my mind Laughing

I like her 'personal policy' suggestion. Winking I will definitely use that haha. I definantly laughed out loud when she said something along the lines of I have a personal policy where I don't go to pyramid scheme party. So real hahah

Leia
2019-01-11 22:58

#1 That sounds like a good read, particuarly with you're a boss/manager or even if you're going through a rocky phase with your partner or friend!

#2 By the looks of it you are off to a great start! I've seen a few instastories where you've been tagged at the gym!  What personal policies have you come up with?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Scroll to top
Annons: