Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1412 times
Tammie
2018-11-30 15:12

40 Ways To De-Clutter Your Life

Here are some great ideas for de-cluttering your home. I like the rule of five. I also like the individual baskets for when you live in a two story house and live with other people. But my most favorite is the peg board under the desk.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-11-30 15:54

The rule of five would be hard. After a couple of months, we would have to get rid of the floorboards, five at a time. 🙂

And the ”get rid of all clothes you wouldn't buy again today” probably wasn't conceived in a four season location.

For decluttering one's life, I can recommend Courtney Carver's blog, Be more with less. I have followed it for years. Project 333 is her wardrobe challenge. By only having clothes and accessories that match, you should be able to live with 33 garments and accessories.

» Be More with Less - simplicity is love

» Project 333 - Be More with Less

» Courtney Carver (@bemorewithless) • Instagram photos and videos

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-12-01 00:38

#1 I definitely have far too many clothes! Do you stick to 33 rule yourself Niklas?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-12-01 10:21

No, I don't. At least not consciously. 🙂 I would like to, but I'm not so fond of the idea of throwing out clothes that I use. It feels better not to buy new instead.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

jordan
2018-12-02 23:58

I have tried maintaining cable tidiness in the past, but to no avail. It's always difficult when something ends up breaking on me and I have to sift through tonnes of cable ties to find the correct one!

Scroll to top
Annons: