Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1020 times
Tammie
2018-11-05 08:00

How To Transform a Tiny Kitchen In Just A Weekend

I love watching home renovation video's and shows. I have remodeled both a home and a mobile home before. Right now I am in transition and renting a small granny unit from a friend but can't wait to find my next project. I want to either find a multi unit home like a four plex, triplex or a duplex but will consider remodeling a home if the price is right. I would also consider remodeling a mobile home again. 

So, I have begun to watch some home renno video's to give me ideas. I really like this one. However, I would never recommend doing a kitchen renno in one weekend. Unless you are hiring someone that wants to do it in one weekend. Otherwise that is a set up for something to go wrong. You want to be able to plan it well and be ready for the unexpected.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-11-05 12:50

I would definitely not rebuild a kitchen in a weekend, unless it didn't include any wet work. Paint, plaster and other things need to dry properly before you do other things. Exciting with your remodeling plans. What’s a multi unit home? Several rooms or homes for several families?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-11-05 14:17

A multi unit is several units. A duplex is a house with two homes under one roof.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2018-11-06 11:10

Okay. Thanks.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: