Annons:
Tag: how-to
Read 898 times
Tammie
2018-10-29 05:31

How To Identify Nutritional Deficiencies

I found this video really informative. I didn't know that refined foods leach out your nutrients. Also, I have vertical ridges in my thumbnails. I have always wondered what could be deficient in my body to cause this. I had no idea it could be a thyroid problem.

What did you learn when listening to this video?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-10-29 10:43

This was very interesting. I didn't know you could diagnose deficiencies by looking at your body exterior. B1 vitamin deficiency can cause anxiety and stress (lowered stress tolerance). Thats new to me. I liked this film a lot. He gave a lot of invaluable advice. White specks on nails suggests zinc deficiency and can be caused by eating too much carbohydrates. It can be healed with cocoa or chocolate from volcanic areas. :-) They are zinc rich.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-10-29 21:00

I really enjoyed this video too. It totally makes sense to look at the body in diagnosing things. It is sad Dr’s are in such a hurry.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Leia
2018-10-29 22:12

#1 I like that things can be healed with cocoa, another excuse to eat more chocolate!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Tammie
2018-10-30 04:32

I am with you Leia. If I had to choose one food to live on I would want it to be chocolate!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Niklas
2018-10-30 10:25

There are many good things about chocolate. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Â