Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 3293 times
Leia
2018-09-25 22:49

How to repair damaged skirting boards

Thank the lord for Youtube tutorials!

My rabbit has been a little naughty and chewed the skirting board in my rented accommodation aimed at students. But I can't be mad because it was kind of my fault Silence

I let Charlie the rabbit run free in the living-room but I was informed by the estate agents there was going to be maintenance done on the garden whilst no one was in. I was scared that without my supervision he may be accidentally be let out or even hurt.  So for one day only, I put him in a cage in fear of his own safety!  RABBITS GET BORED IN CAGES and that's why they should not be permanently kept in them. Unfortunately for me Charlie must have got bored very quickly and managed to get his teeth between the bars and ruin my skirting board, although there was already some damage at the bottom of the board he did manage to take a hefty chuck out the top. 

So I took to google for the answers and I am now following the video above's instructions. 

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Leia
2018-09-25 22:50

I managed to get my hands on these from my local poundshop so it cost me a total of £2, beats losing my £400 deposit!

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-09-25 22:52

The first coat is on and it instantly looks better! I'm now waiting for it to dry and then I will proceed with the second coating.

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-09-26 21:26
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

A few coats later and this is my current outcome, so far I’m very happy with the results, I think I will need just one or two coats more then I’ll be able to smooth it down with sandpaper.

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-09-26 21:28
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

A few coats later and this is my current outcome, so far I’m very happy with the results, I think I will need just one or two coats more then I’ll be able to smooth it down with sandpaper.

All the best, Leia

jordan
2018-09-27 00:53

Very well done! Soon it will look as good as new!

Scroll to top
Annons: