I love having fresh flowers through out my home. They add a nice scent and add a little something extra to each room. Here are a few tips to keep your flowers fresh on your table.
- Add a quart of warm water to a vase
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar to warm water and stir until dissolved
- Add 2 tbsp white vinegar (this will fight bacteria keeping your blooms longer)
- Trim all the lower leaves so they are sitting in the water
- Cut 1-2 inches off the bottom of the stems at an angle while underwater
- Finally, don't forget to change the water every two days