It has been so hot in California! I decided to make to some Green Tea Peach Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles!
What you'll need:
- Popsicle tray (we got ours from the Dollar store)
- Your favourite Green tea
- Fruit (I used half a peach and 2 big strawberries)
How to make the popsicles:
- Brew one cup of green tea with two tea bags for five minutes.
- Pour the popsicle tray half full with lemonade.
- Chop up the fruit and distribute evenly.
- Once your tea is ready and cooled off a bit, pour into the popsicle tray.
- Let sit in freezer overnight, and enjoy!