Annons:
Tag:Β how-to
Read 1365 times
Leia
2018-06-10 23:09

How to make the most of your weekend?

Hello Savvity Users!

It's Sunday night and the weekend is officially coming to the end. Sad

This weekend I have been so busy! I was on an overnight training course as well as working night shifts, I've barely had two minutes to even browse Savvity! While it has been a productive weekend, it's not been that enjoyable as any free time I did have I used to catch up of sleep. Next weekend I hope to do something more fun!

Do you have any recommendations on how to make the most of your weekend?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Maddie
2018-06-11 10:27

My best tip is to get rid of all the musts as early as possible. We usually get up between 6 - 7 and eat breakfast. Then we take a walk (and maybe a morning swim). Then we take care of all the boring stuff before lunch, most likely grocery shopping. Then we have the whole afternoon to just do whatever we want. πŸ™‚

Tammie
2018-06-11 16:20

I agree with Maddie. I like to try to do as much of my "musts" an the weeknights since they aren't as much fun anyway so that I have more time for fun on the weekends. Also, I try to really enjoy the little things. I have learned how to really enjoy the simple chores around home by being grateful! If I am thinking about how grateful I am for living where I live and for having what I have then I enjoy taking care of it more. Sounds silly but it works.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Leia
2018-06-11 16:21

Good adviceπŸ™‚ I definitely need to wake up earlier, I waste so much of my time just sleeping!!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Maddie
2018-06-11 18:30

Well, having a toddler sure helps the getting up early thing. :) I wouldn't mind sleeping in a day or two! Maybe try doing early morning on Saturdays and lazy Sundays?

Niklas
2018-06-11 22:06

#4. So your advice for Leia would be to get a toddler? :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Maddie
2018-06-12 07:08

#5 She can have mine for a weekend. Yawning

Annons:
Niklas
2018-06-12 10:08

:-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-06-12 12:32

#6 I'm sure she's lovely!!