How to...

How to make the most of your weekend?

2018-06-10 21:09 #0 by: Leia

Hello Savvity Users!

It's Sunday night and the weekend is officially coming to the end. Sad

This weekend I have been so busy! I was on an overnight training course as well as working night shifts, I've barely had two minutes to even browse savvity! While it has been a productive weekend, it's not been that enjoyable as any free time I did have I used to catch up of sleep. Next weekend I hope to do something more fun!

Do you have any recommendations on how to make the most of your weekend?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

2018-06-11 08:27 #1 by: Maddie

My best tip is to get rid of all the musts as early as possible. We usually get up between 6 - 7 and eat breakfast. Then we take a walk (and maybe a morning swim). Then we take care of all the boring stuff before lunch, most likely grocery shopping. Then we have the whole afternoon to just do whatever we want. Glad

2018-06-11 14:20 #2 by: Tammie

I agree with Maddie. I like to try to do as much of my "musts" an the weeknights since they aren't as much fun anyway so that I have more time for fun on the weekends. Also, I try to really enjoy the little things. I have learned how to really enjoy the simple chores around home by being grateful! If I am thinking about how grateful I am for living where I live and for having what I have then I enjoy taking care of it more. Sounds silly but it works. 

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2018-06-11 14:21 #3 by: Leia

Good adviceGlad I definitely need to wake up earlier, I waste so much of my time just sleeping!!

All the best, Leia

2018-06-11 16:30 #4 by: Maddie

Well, having a toddler sure helps the getting up early thing. :) I wouldn't mind sleeping in a day or two! Maybe try doing early morning on Saturdays and lazy Sundays?

2018-06-11 20:06 #5 by: Niklas

#4. So your advice for Leia would be to get a toddler? :-)

Best regards, Niklas

Host of Crypto Currencies | How to... | iPad for Work | Mobile Photography

2018-06-12 05:08 #6 by: Maddie

#5 She can have mine for a weekend. Yawning

2018-06-12 08:08 #7 by: Niklas

:-)

Best regards, Niklas

Host of Crypto Currencies | How to... | iPad for Work | Mobile Photography

2018-06-12 10:32 #8 by: Leia

#6 I'm sure she's lovely!!

All the best, Leia

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.