Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1550 times
Maddie
2018-06-07 09:08

How to use technology as a blind person

An instructive video by the lovley Molly Burke who is a blind youtuber, about how she uses technology. This came up in another thread but deserves it's own post.

Annons:
Maddie
2018-06-07 09:10

Really recommend you guys to check her channel out. She is very entertaining and has a bubbly positive personality. And you learn alot about disabilities.

Niklas
2018-06-07 11:14

Great! This seems to be Molly Burke's Youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/MollyBurkeOfficial

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-06-07 23:34

Wow, it is great that Apple has made its product accessible to others. They could make many more improvements though!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

=^_^=
2018-06-09 10:13

Yeah. It's pretty cool. I follow a YouTuber named Joy Ross that's also blind, and how she go do stuff like shopping with her guide dog. I would be extremely scared to do it alone if I had no vision at all. And she tried this thing where she will wear glasses I think, that have a camera on them and there's some app where you can get connected to a person that will see what's in front of you from the camera, in real time, and that person explains and describes everything and you can ask that person how to get to whatever you want to reach and they will guide you there and Help you with whatever you want Help with. I feel like that would be pretty scary too..

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Scroll to top
Annons: