Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1477 times
Niklas
2018-05-24 10:24

How to not annoy people at the office

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

You do not want to be the one people at work is annoyed by. If you are unsure of what not to do, here are some examples:

• Do not make unnecessary noise

• Follow the meeting room rules

• Do not make a mess of the kitchen

• Pick the right times to be social

• Use shared equipment with judgement

Read more about how to behave in a shared office at Coworker.com on Medium:

Stop! Coworking Etiquette — How to Not Be “That Annoying Guy”

What do you find most annoying about coworkers?

(Photo by Alex Kotliarskyi at Unsplash)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2018-05-24 11:41

I would like to add do not eat food that is not yours.  Although it hasn't happened to me at work, it has happened with past flatmates and of course when I used to live with my brothers. Laughing out loud

jadekintz
2018-05-24 19:54

#1 The food thing is VERY important. I worked in a large office with 70 people and there was a constant battle of someone always drinking my drinks I would bring in.

jordan
2018-05-24 20:49

Replacing things or at least noting that something needs replacing would be a big one for me as well. No one wants to deal with the stress of not being able to do what they need to because the equipment isn't there.

Maddie
2018-06-07 08:38

People eating you food have never been a problem for me (even though I've worked in a pretty large office with 250 employees), do people actually do that?

But one thing I can't believe is not on the list is perfume! Please don't drench yourself in perfume before leaving for work, a little easy breezy citrusy stuff is fine but if you go heavy on that 90's nightclub perfume you will give me a headache. So please don't.

Evelina
2018-06-07 19:41

Oh that is a big one for me too! Perfume and other strong smells are major migraine triggers for me

Scroll to top
Annons: