Annons:
Tag:Β how-to
Read 1597 times
Leia
2018-05-04 19:14

How to write a inspiring speech?

Hello Guys!

So I have applied to work for NCS this summer. It is a summer camp for kids in the UK and is funded by charities and the government to ensure any child can take part. You can read more about here: http://www.ncsyes.co.uk

I have been put forward for a leader role and I have to prepare a speech for an up and coming assessment day. Here are my instructions:

"Use the below information. It’s the first day of NCS, and you are with 84 young people & 15 staff members. Please deliver a welcome speech to kick off the programme. This should cover the following: About you & your relevant experience Your motivation for working on NCS Explain what the programme is, and what the young people & staff should expect Set the tone for the programme Your speech should be engaging, inspiring & motivating."

I was wondering if anyone had any tips on writing inspiring and motivational speeches?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Evelina
2018-05-05 01:29

I think you can just be yourself, smile and use positive language with active sentences. You can start out by saying what you study and what you want to do in the future. Then explain the exciting and upcoming activities, and why they are exciting, such as meeting new people and overcoming challenges. πŸ˜„ Good luck!

Leia
2018-05-05 14:34

Thanks for the advice! Heart

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2018-05-06 12:23

Describe your dream of how the camp turns out. Like if it was completed and everyone was satisfied. Make sure it feels like a positive and safe experience. There may be kids there that are shy and terrified of all the new people around them. Address them as well.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β