Annons:
Taghow-do
Read 1861 times
jordan
2018-04-17 22:53

How do I keep my earphones from tangling?

Every time I get my earphones out of my backpack they always seem to be tangled Crying Does anyone have any tips to stop them from tangling so easily?

Annons:
Tammie
2018-04-18 03:22

This is probably not the best advice but it is what I have been doing. I hear better with my right ear so I roll  up the earbud for my left ear and wrap with tape or a rubber band and only use the right ear. That way when I pull it out of my purse it is much less tangled.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Maddie
2018-04-18 08:30

You can put perler beads on the earbuds. 🙂 Not that hard and you can choose any colour(s) you like, and the earsbuds wont tangle.

Niklas
2018-04-18 11:25

I know two ways that I think are good enough to share. The first one is this way to roll them up. It doesn't take too long doing and it is fast to unfold.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2018-04-18 11:37

The second way is to not roll them up, but coil them with a blow dryer. Just wrap them around something with the diameter you want the cord to be. Then heat with a blow dryer and let it cool off.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Niklas
2018-04-18 11:41

Snapguide has a wrapping technique that I thought was quite elegant too.

How to Coil Your Earbuds

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2018-04-18 12:17

I do what Niklas suggested in the first video! really easy to get into the habit of doing.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
jordan
2018-04-18 22:04

Thank you for your suggestions everyone! The video tutorial Niklas found (#3) was actually really good, so no longer do have this cabled mess in my backpack now Laughing

Scroll to top
Annons: