Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 4966 times
Tammie
2018-04-06 19:03

How to Make One Minute Wine

Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 3
Preview of image 2 of 3
Preview of image 3 of 3

I have been binge watching "Alaska The Last Frontier." They do everything themselves. I just found this recipe for making your own wine. It only takes about one minute to put your ingredients together. It does take time to ferment but not nearly as long as I thought it would take. I think instead of using a plastic juice bottle I would recommend something more like a glass vodka bottle or two. 

One Minute Wine

Photo by Zachariah Hagy on Unsplash photo with wine glass

Photo by Francois Pistorius on Unsplash photo of bottles

Photo by Nacho Domínguez Argenta on Unsplash photo of grapes

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
Niklas
2018-04-06 19:27

That was interesting. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-04-06 21:00

It sounds kind of fun!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Emo
2018-04-07 06:35

To complicated.
Blackcurrant suger and water. Paper with very small hole over the top of the bottle. Let it be untill you have wine.
If I remember right, you use an 1 liter bottle put in 0,5 liter blackcurrant 4,5 Dl suger an fill with water. Place a piece of paper over the top an stick some small holes in it.
I made a lot of wine in the 60ies that way.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Tammie
2018-04-07 10:59

I don't think I can get black currant here but that sounds like it would be fun to make.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Emo
2018-04-07 12:49

#4 Try something else.  Maybe it works with other berries, too.

Leia
2018-04-07 15:07

I knew a guy who made his own homemade wine and it was lethal, it was so strong and would get you very drunk, very quickly Laughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Annons:
Emo
2018-04-07 15:22

#6 I suppose he didn't relay on the natural wild yeast.

Tammie
2018-04-07 19:02

The more sugar that you put it the stronger it will be once the sugar has turned to alcohol.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Tammie
2018-07-25 06:18
Image 1. Click to open in original size.
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

I started my one minute wine project on 4/22/18. It really only took a few minutes to put all of the ingredients together and put the airlock on. Then the waiting began. Everyday I could see that the airlock was burping. At the end of May I left my apartment and could no longer watch the progress. Around the end of June I had a friend, who was picking up my mail and watering my plants for me, watch to see if the airlock was still burping. Since it didn’t appear to be burping I had her put the entire 3 gallon carboyle into my refrigerator. That way the fermentation process would stop until I could jar and cork my wine. I just came back to my apartment and tasted my wine. I am really surprised that it tastes good. It is a bit sweeter than what I typically buy but it is actually pretty tasty! I have no idea what the alcohol content is and I have no idea if it will give me headache like most cheap wines. I kind of don’t think it will because there were no sulfites added. I really think this experiment was well worth the effort!

Happy creating!

Tammie

jadekintz
2018-07-25 17:30

#9 That is so awesome! Looks really delicious

Leia
2018-08-01 21:19

Worth the wait then!

All the best, Leia

Tammie
2018-08-04 19:18

Since it is so sweet, it is almost like a syrup, I put some in my yoghurt last night with some blackberries and it was really good!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Leia
2018-08-05 22:15

#12 that sounds delicious!

All the best, Leia

Annons:
Evelina
2018-08-06 11:30

Interesting! I wonder if it would still give me a migraine like other alcoholic drinks Toungle

Tammie
2018-08-07 00:41

I don’t know. It would be interesting to find out. You should make a small batch!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Niklas
2018-08-07 18:51

#14: Do you get migraines from real champagne as well? I've read that you don't get headaches from champagne because it is more pure than other wines.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2018-08-08 08:02

I don’t know if I have ever tried real champagne! I always thought they only called champagne champagne because the grapes are from Champagne, France. But so far any drink with alcohol produces a migraine right away or the day after.

Niklas
2018-08-08 11:21

They call it champagne because the grapes come from Champagne but it also is a process to produce sparkling wine.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2018-08-09 03:27

My wine has great flavor but it turned out so sweet that it is hard for me to drink it. I have found that the best way for me to enjoy it is to put a shot of it in a glass of Sparkling water along with some berries. Now I am really able to enjoy it.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Niklas
2018-08-09 09:02

#19: Won't some of the sweetness go away if you let it age? Or isn't it suitable for aging?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Tammie
2018-08-10 15:25

I don't know. This is the first time I have ever made any wine myself.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Scroll to top
Annons: