Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1869 times
Niklas
2017-12-04 15:30

How to stop collective blame

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I found an interesting article on Vox that explain what works psychologically when you want to stop collective blame of muslims or any other group.

Not everyone belonging to a certain group can be held responsible for the acts of any other member belonging to the same group when the group itself doesn’t endorse the act. By shining a light on this by using examples, those who use collective blame can be deterred.

Muslims cannot be blamed for a single act of terror committed by one muslim any more than all christians can be blamed for what members of Ku Klux Klan does.

Read the article:

All Muslims are often blamed for single acts of terror. Psychology explains how to stop it.

Vasilios Muselimis

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Evelina
2018-02-18 23:00

Unfortunately, Trump is not logical. - ”There’s nothing logical about condemning millions of people — who are spread across the globe and are unrelated to each other except by religious tradition — for the actions of a few.” The ultimate how to is, ”How to stop Trump…” ;p

Niklas
2018-02-19 11:32

Yes, and that one is yet to be solved. I’ll write a post when I have found out how. :-)

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: