Merino wool is a super material. Here are a few reasons:
- It’s soft and elastic.
- It keeps you warm when its cold, even when it gets wet.
- It keeps you cool when it’s warm.
- It dries quickly.
- It breathes.
- It is odour resistant.
- It isn’t prone to generate static electricity.
- It is natural, renewable and biodegradable.
- It is almost wrinkle free.
- It is better than cotton and many synthetics at stopping UV rays.
Read more about merino wool at Merino.com:
Among all the good uses for merino wool is underwear, hats, sweaters, scarves, gloves, socks, shirts and skirts.
Make sure to only use merino wool that is mulesing free.