Annons:
Tag:ย how-do
Read 2099 times
Niklas
2017-09-25 10:27

How do you store used but not dirty clothes?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

If I use a sweater or a pair of jeans for a day, they wont be dirty enough to put in the laundry. I hang used jeans on hooks and fold sweaters and hoodies and put them on a shelf in a wardrobe. With time the number of used but not dirty clothe items increase since I often have many of them in circulation.

Do you know a better way to store clothes that are not dirty but have been worn?

Celia Spenard-Ko

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Annons:
vendelay
2017-09-26 00:39

I've honestly never understood this problem. I put my used stuff back in the wardrobe if they're not dirty. I'm pretty sure I come off as clean to others (just saying, in case y'all think I smell bad and have stains on all my clothes Laughing out loud) and I've never had any issues with having used clothes with newly washed ones. My partner has the same problem as you though, but solves it by putting used clothes on the floor ๐Ÿ˜ŸNerd

Niklas
2017-09-26 13:13

Maybe Iโ€™m too rigid in this. It just feels wrong to put them together. I guess I have to work with it. :-)

vendelay
2017-09-26 17:53

Haha, no, I'm probably the one that is "wrong" since my experience is that people think like you - that you shouldn't put them together. Laughing

Emo
2017-09-26 18:58

Niklas, don't you realize that you have to few wardrobes?

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Niklas
2017-09-26 21:57

#4: Ha ha, no, I donโ€™t. Itโ€™s not that I donโ€™t have room for them, it just feels odd to have a shelf for them, like if they were clean from the washer. :-)

be vegan
2017-10-09 14:52

I totally get this problemLaughing

I even bought a dresser especially for this. Needless to say it filled up with other junk and now I'm still hanging the used but not dirty clothes on the wash basketLaughing

Flowersite moderator for veganism savvityFlower

Annons:
Niklas
2017-10-09 19:57

:-D

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย