Annons:
Taghow-to
Read 1792 times
Niklas
2017-07-06 23:21

How to lose weight

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I have found that the best way for me to lose weight is to first get to know my weight. Not just know that I weigh around X kilo, but know how my weight fluctuates during the day and week and depending on what I do and eat.

The general advice seem to be that you should weigh yourself once a week. I suggest you do the opposite. Get up on the scale every day, both in the morning and in the evening. Log every measurement so you can see how your weight changes.

For me it has worked very well to use a digital scale that connects to our wireless network and updates an app in my phone. That way I don't have to do anything more than get up on the scale.

Your weight will vary with every weighing. Between morning and evening you will gain weight. For me it varies from a couple of hecto to between one and two kilo and during the night it goes down. Try to weigh yourself just before you get to bed and first thing when you wake up.

It is no surprise when my weight goes up or doesn't go down. I can almost always tell why. To much apple pie and sandwiches or to little exercise. The good thing is that I also know how to fix it. :-)

Good luck with your weight!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Emo
2017-07-07 12:59

Eat slow and less -> loose weight. Idea

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

Scroll to top
Annons: